Reliability Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Reliability Discussion Forum > Reliability Discussion Forums > Reliability Employment Forums > Looking for Positions

Old November 18th, 2011, 12:28 PM

Default Reliability leader seeking new position

Hi,

I'm an experienced electronics Reliability Engineer/Director, Reliasoft Certified Reliability Professional that is seeking a new opportunity. I'm based in Dallas, Texas but I'm prepared to relocate. I have 8 years of full time reliability engineering experience, although for the previous 17 years I was employed as a design engineer, during which I accepted reliability engineering responsibility for the projects with which I was involved. I have particular experience of working within the consumer electronics, power engineering, solar, broadcast and post production video, telecommunications and aerospace industries.

I can provide a full resume on request and my Linkedin profile can be viewed at http://www.linkedin.com/in/mdturner.

I have experience in building and managing reliability-related activities including laboratories, teams, internal and external resources, and working with design teams to modify designs to increase testability, reliability and durability. My previous positions have included the following responsibilities:

Provision of reliability engineering leadership.
Preparation of hardware and software reliability process roadmaps and qualification programs.
Conducting reliability analysis of conceptual and prototype designs.
Management of reliability qualification efforts for product development.
Review of engineering specifications and provision of recommendations for design modifications to improve reliability.
Coordinating reliability testing at external test-houses and review of test house reliability and qualification reports.
Liasion with cross-functional teams, i.e., marketing and sales to understand customer usage, field failures, application information, etc.
Preparing information, reports, and presentations on reliability performance in response to requests from investors, potential customers or other business functions.
Defining burn-in, HASS and ESS protocols.
Conducting MTBF prediction and life data analysis.
Developing multiple-level qualitative and quantitative test and analysis approaches to determine product reliability, which has been presented to industry at symposiums and executive summits.
Implementing advanced techniques for identifying annualized failure rate using a unique combination of MTBF data and HALT results.
Establishing a closed-loop feedback system that enables product field performance to be monitored and product reliability metrics to be defined using techniques such as Weibull analysis.
Generating reliability test reports and best practices.
Defining a component supplier audit process.
Leadership of failure analysis investigations.
Conducting Warranty analysis.
Analyzing standard processes to identify opportunities to streamline them, providing time and cost savings while still delivering results.
Developing and presenting FMEA and Design for Reliability training programs.
FMEA facilitation.
Mentoring staff reliability engineers.
Leadership of DOE programs to determine optimum design topologies.
Deployment of DFSS techniques to identify and minimize variation of critical to quality design parameters.
Design and execution of accelerated life testing protocols, including QALT, HALT and HASS.

Regards,
Mark
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Reliability leader seeking new position

Hi MarkTi .I have gone through the details you have provided.I am providing a link below.Hope you might find it useful.
bettsrecruitment.wordpress.com